I didn’t even know Dirty Jesse was there until I uploaded pictures taken in the dark. About thirty quick aimed snaps some with no flashes. The storms barked low roars of thunder and the tarps were set.Then the down pour. Half the gear was hauled to the pavilion in the rain to set for the first half of the show. After the rain cleare everyone hiked back up to the auditorium for the 2nd half. Orange Twin Conservation Community-June 18th 2011 w Defiance ohio, Nana Grizol, Your Heart Breaks, Toby Foster and a land history lecture by Steve Scurry.
- alexxcore reblogged this from setthatshitonfire and added:
- whiskeyfoxtrot reblogged this from katydidnot
- katydidnot reblogged this from mystickynotes and added:
- sassputin likes this
- mystickynotes reblogged this from setthatshitonfire and added:
- setthatshitonfire posted this